The Burns Companies offers a wide range of services to fully manage the development of a commercial real estate project, including planning, redevelopment, and repositioning. We make recommendations for adaptive reuse and ensure that your project is profitable from the beginning.
Development management services cover:
- Property development planning and Repositioning – Site selection, feasibility studies, entitlements and permitting, representation at all levels including zoning boards, review boards, city council meetings, and more.
- Renovations – Exterior façade improvements, parking lot enhancements, comprehensive interior building upgrades, details coordinated to meet budget and schedule constraints.
- Capital expenditure projects – Careful, hands-on oversight to meet project goals and preserve budget dollars.
- Pre-construction services – Site evaluations, code reviews, budgeting, bidding procurement and administration, expediting.
- Quality control & compliance – Consistent monitoring with periodic inspections throughout the project; Prevent unplanned costs and inconsistencies due to non-compliance or failed inspections.
- Architect and engineering referral services – Align services to support life cycle of a property development project.
- Environmental and safety referral services – Ensure compliance at the local, state, and federal regulations issued by the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and other regulatory agencies.
- Sustainability and energy management – Ensure building projects are optimized for energy efficiency; Oversee LEED certification projects to meet eligible requirements.
“Andy has been a client of mine for over a decade. He has an exceptional talent of creating design and management teams for very complex projects. His attention to detail cannot be overlooked as his Clients expect only the best from him and from the people he hires.”
Allen L. Kracower & Associates